ATON is a hopefully evolving classification theory. It aspires to unify knowledge around numbers and prefers naive methods. Some of the older posts are wrong but I'll keep them for the sake of continuity.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The uncertainty principle and the quantity trinity

DxDp >= h/4pi
{0,1,Infinity}

I have made few cases of the Quantity Trinity already. Like {cell,being,species} and {star,galaxy,universe}. I will call it QT. It seems to be the strongest symmetry of the universe. How is it related to the Uncertainty Principle?

QT is in fact the duality of {0,I} mediated by {1}. In large populations, the smallest is related to the largest. I think nature achieves this through renormalisation. It also comes up with finite quantities to approximate 0 and I.

UP is a statement of measurement of uncertainty in coupled dualities like position and momentum. Momentum is derived from position. More accuracy for one means less for the other. But upto a limit. Beyond that limit, neither can be measured. As if they balance around the mediator of the coupling; Planck's constant divided by 4pi. Like 1 mediates 0 and I.

No comments: